We have a powerful version of Darth Vader, too.
We’ve already seen how neural generators are turning Star Wars into a medieval adventure and anime. Now the editor of essenmitsosse has a more interesting idea: “Star Wars” in the style of a fantasy boulevard.
The reference that AI was supposed to be guided by was the work of artist Frank Frazetta. He illustrated books about Tarzan and Conan, for example, so the new versions of the Star Wars characters are quite unusual.
We have, for example, the barbaric versions of Yoda and Darth Vader, the mighty C-3PO (and R2-D2 with legs), the demonic Darth Maul, and somehow the bearded AT-AT pedestrian. Especially the sad Darth Vader and Kylo Ren. It’s much better than in the movies.
The generated images were generated using the following queries:.
- darth vader with a red light saber, fantasy painting, 1980s in the style of frank frazetta.
- emporer, darth sidious, old bald wrinkly man, in dark hooded cape shooting blue lightning from his fingers, large round window, stars in background, heroic, fantasy painting, 1980s in the style of frank frazetta.
- TIE-fighter epic, in the style of frank frazetta, 1985, heroic, epic.
- ewok in the style of frank frazetta, 1985, heroic, epic.
- Kylo ren in the style of frank frazetta, 1975.
In his experiments, essenmitsosse found that, more often than not, simple descriptions work much better than complex ones. A great version of Kylo Ren, for example, made it to the top four custom-generated artists.