This week, PlayStation announced that PS Plus will be expanded to include 18 additional games for PS4 and PS5 in the Extra and Premium tiers.
The new collection includes projects from major franchises, including Yakuza, WWE 2K and Far Cry. Interestingly, some games have an enhanced version for the PS5. All but one of the games will be available from the end of December.
The list of titles is as follows:.
- WWE 2K22 (PS4).
- Far Cry 5 (PS4).
- Far Cry New Dawn (PS4).
- Far Cry Primal (PS4).
- Mortal Shell (PS4, PS5).
- Judgment (PS4, PS5).
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4, PS5).
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (PS4).
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4).
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (PS4).
- The Pedestrian (PS4, PS5).
- Evil Genius 2 (PS4, PS5).
- Adventure Time Pirates of the Enchiridion (PS4).
- Ben 10: Power Trip (PS4, PS5).
- Gigantosaurus The Game (PS4).
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (PS4).
- Worms W.M.D (PS4).
- The Escapists 2 (PS4).
All of the projects listed will be available for download from December 20, 2022, except for WWE 2K22 which will be added to the service on January 3, 2023.
As for the standard set for next month, it will be announced at the end of December.