Talking about his new film was not very interesting for the actor.
As part of the “Babylon” promotional campaign, actor Toby Maguire hosted a Reddit Q&A session. Almost all of the questions Toby answered were about his other films, about Spider-Man.
Here ‘s what we learned from the actor ‘s answers:.
- From the set of Spider-Man films, Maguire took two of his hero’s costumes: red and black.
- Toby likes a lot of artists, but he especially likes The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, Prince, Frank Ocean, Kendrick Lamar, Radiohead and Rage Against the Machine.
- One day, Toby was mistaken for Elijah Wood and asked for an autograph. No problem: the actor did not disappoint the fan and signed Elijah.
- Toby knows about those Spider-Man 3 memes and he doesn’t mind. He even watched the Bully Maguire video. It’s the same dance, the actor jokes, he does every morning.
- Toby has a lot of favorite superheroes. They include Batman, Superman, the Hulk, Iron Man, a few Jedi, Fox. Spider-Man is on the list, too.
- Maguire once worked with a live alligator. It’s an exciting experience.
- Toby loves both of his successors as Spider-Man.
- Maguire is a regular reader of the raimimemes sub-edit devoted to the films of Sam Raimi.
- Perhaps the greatest movie Toby ever made was Soldiers of Misfortune. At least that’s what Kate Winslet thinks.
- The main achievement for Maguire is the MTV award for Best Kiss.
And Toby loved playing Babylon. He had a really good character.